Friday, December 4, 2009

Update

Hey Darlings,

I haven't posted in three days... I think that's too long for a new blog! However GOOD things are going on in Isadore's world.
1. In two days flat a friend of mine managed to whip up Ms.Isadore Noir herself!!!! I'm so happy :) That drawing along with an interview and many of her other works (and some of her BF's) will be posted within the next couple of days (how cute they are both artists).
2. I, along with mother will be going on a makeup run to ULTA and Target. I'm looking specifically for some Urban Decay 24/7 liners and their Eyelash primer potion- and some new makeup brushes from Eco tools.
3. OMG!! I'm so excited about this!! Another artist friend of mine whose along the lines of tattooing designed two simple tattoos, but she drew them on me FREEHAND with a SHARPIE lol. Even my mom was in love with them! On my left hand it says 'New York' and the right says 'Vegan'. I love them both and I want her to do a 'Vegan' one for my next birthday...in vegan ink of course. (pics of the sharpie tats will be up soon)

As promised I am working on gathering some of my favorite looks from Men's Spring 2010 fashion shows- because there's nothing like a well dressed man :)

Till next time darlings ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment