Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eternal Expresso

Hey Darlings,

So, I'm on a bit of a mission to grow my nails. It's not that they don't grow, I'm just horrible with using them as TOOLS and abusing them ie. picking at stuff,scratching,washing dishes, peeling them etc. Thank goodness I'm not a nail biter!I think I want them Rihanna long :) but that's a bit extreme..just a classy LONG is fine.
I did my weekly manicure today and I LOVE this color so much I've done it twice in a row now!!! It's Sally Hansen's NO CHIP 10 Day Nail Color in Eternal Expresso. It's a smooth shimmery pinkish shade that hides mistaks WELL(It reminds me of Nuvo). On their site it's advertised as a more brown shade but don't be fooled it's pink...I only did two coats because I still wanted it to be a soft pink (the bottle instructs 2-3 coats). I think it transcends all seasons and if fading occurs it's hardly noticed.

Here are some pictures :)
The second picture of my hand has 2 coats of polish
the last is a picture of Rihanna's nails (via thefablife.com)

Sally Hansen NO CHIP 10 Day Nail Color











No comments:

Post a Comment