Friday, November 27, 2009

Late night ramblings

Hey! :) Iknow it's LATE- OR EARLY RATHER
Hope you guys had an amazing Thanksgiving! Im sure it was filled with lots of family and FOOD. I had gotten dressed up to cook but I never took pictures OOOPS!! Maybe I could recreate the look and take pictures.

On another note:
I've been working extremely hard on this blog drafting up ideas! It's my baby right now :) and I feel like it should really be an extension of myself. I have high hopes for it and I can't wait for the roller coaster to FINALLY start!

On a Fashion note:
It's black Friday!! go get your shop on...as far as I'm concerned the winter season has long begun and my opaque tights are in FULL SWING! (Although I want more pairs) I'm also on a hunt for the perfect platform heels ie. Steve Madden's (faux)Patent Leather Platform 'Socialit'
OK my darlings thats all for now
catch you Later (:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment