Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Let's Bake:Vegan Blueberry Muffins

I LOVE to bake. My best friend likes to call me a barefoot grandma from 1902. I LOVE HER. I love to cook in general but it's baking that relaxes me. My favorite thing to make for friends and family are blueberry muffins. They're quick, easy, and I always have the ingredients in my house. Give me 35 minutes I'll give you blueberry muffins :)
A couple weeks ago I made 4 dozen muffins.
12 went to my aunt's house
12 to my neighbor (A young military couple with an adorable seven yr old son)
24 to my friend Leah's house (she has FIVE roommates)


The Recipe:
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 salt

2/3 cup any plant based milk
1/3 cup oil



My neighbors' son Kaden is soo adorable he made me a thank you card for the muffins.


The card- Front: Thancs Inside: Kaden Thancs for the blue bare mufins. (He drew a muffin)
That was soooooo cuute

He his two favorite foods are blueberries and chocolate, so next time I'll make him chocolate cupcakes.

2 comments: