Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Baggage full of shades...

I LOVE sunglasses. I needed some ... so I headed over to Bleu Dame  Their website is AMAZING. They have the cutest accessories, from Vintage sunglasses and clear glasses to jewelry and Eco-friendly bags (Envirosax). 
Bleu Dame features a $5 sunglasses section that always has great stuff. They had two pairs of great glasses priced at $18.80 ...in the FIVE dollar section. So I notified the company and GUESS WHAT they honored the $5 price!! *Does Happy Dance*


Here they are:
 2465

 2470




2470 was supposed to be in Black but they were out of stock.
Bleu Dame is AWESOME, so head over to their site and get to shopping. There is something for everyone (even boys).
I purchased these items with my own money and I do not represent Bleu Dame in any way.





Perfect song for this post

Shades

No comments:

Post a Comment