Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mercy for Animals DVD 12min Documentary

Last week my free copy of Farm to Fridge came in the mail...I popped it in my laptop, pressed play and relaxed as James Cromwell's voice filled my ears and factory farmed animals spread across the screen.
I thought to myself "I've seen this all before...I'm a VEGAN for Christ's sake." I sat, I watched, I cried. Before I knew it I could no longer see clearly the cows being beaten then slaughtered. I was DISTRAUGHT. I couldn't believe how emotional I got.
To be honest, it had been a long time since I watched a video like this. One can get so caught up in the everyday routine, and forget WHY the the choice of veganism was made. After it was done I thought "omg that's it I want to go vegan!!!" but I already am.






I'm reminded of why I made the choice to be Vegan for LIFE. I think I needed that reality check.

No comments:

Post a Comment