Sunday, January 2, 2011

I am VEGAN

Somehow on my blog I feel I have neglected to highlight pretty much the most important aspect of my life...Veganism! December 25, 2008 was my first meat free Christmas (but I went veg somewhere between Thanksgiving and then) so I think it's been 2 yrs and a month OFFICIALLY. But every vegan knows its so beyond just food.

I must admit, while I am an activist and a very proud vegan I don't see the need to bombard my every social network with vegan PREACHING. My family and most of my friends are not vegan, but they are aware that I AM and I make NO apologies for it. It gets so old when people overwork the topic of veganism.....like dough...no one will want it.
I like to approach it like this: I like cooking, makeup, fashion, baking and they happen to be Vegan

SO just in case you didn't know...this is the blog of a VEGAN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment