Thursday, January 6, 2011

Next Blog>> Fashion Flux

So maybe about...three times a day I visit my own blog and hit the 'Next Blog' button...... a lot of people HATE it .....I LOVE it! It takes me to a blog with similar topics/interests and generally the same audience as my future followers.

About 10 minutes ago it led me to Fashion Flux. I have never loved the color black more in my whole life. All black EVERYTHING *Jay-Z voice* lol.
No, seriously it's amazing...the girl who runs the blog, her friends/ associates....everyone is wearing black..(and variations of it-i saw some white and taupe too).

It's not the kind of black that makes you think..."uhh oohh here comes the crazy goth girl again" ....It's the kind of black that makes you think "oh my gosh who let Vera Wang or..Victoria Beckham in the room"..but your face can only do -> o_o ...O__O STARE. Her fashion is insane. I love it->> FashionFlux

No comments:

Post a Comment