Wednesday, January 5, 2011

*YAWN*

I'm tired!!
So my dentist's appt was SUPPOSED to be Monday but got pushed to Tuesday...So I made the blueberry muffins Tuesday morning and right as I set up the muffins in a container to take to the dentist I remembered "OH GOTTA TAKE PICS!!" .....and my camera DIED! How God AWFUL! (I probably have a reason to make blueberry muffins at least 2x a month so I'll have pictures eventually)

But Suzie (the receptionist) was TOO excited to have one and couldn't believe I really brought them. My dentist had one before I even sat in his chair and had me run down the intricate details of how the muffins were vegan. He suggested I become a vendor at a local farmers market. :)

I LOVE when people justify completely throwing off whatever diet they're on by saying "it's ok it's vegan"

No comments:

Post a Comment