Sunday, May 8, 2011

.I n s p i r e d.

          I get inspired and excited for my blog when I follow the blogs of like minded people. I feed off of positive, creative energy. I'll be following a new wave of interesting bloggers and turning to some of the most creative people I know MY FRIENDS. I think I have too many ideas running through my head at once...and I want to express them perfectly.

          In OTHER news, for any of you who have been to this site before...you can see that it's gotten a bit of a face lift (ok liposuction, collagen injections, butt implants and a full body lift). With the help of one of my FAVORITE Vegan bloggers Melanie over at The Streets I Know, I revamped Isadorenoir ....Melanie calls it #cleanandreadable. She's an awesome Vegan fashion blogger/graphic designer/perfectionist lol. I really appreciated her input on the design. So PLEASE go visit The Streets I Know

p.s. I won one of Melanie's giveaways a few months ago....I am pathetic for not blogging about the STUNNING earrings I won from Melanie Cronyn Designs (Im taking the long way).

No comments:

Post a Comment