Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dreams and Cream Guest Blogging

          One of my dearest friends Tameeca D. runs a blog called Dreams and Cream on tumblr. I swear she leaves no topic unturned on there. She wanted some writers and I offered to write about some things she doesn't cover.
       

          A few days ago my first guest blog was featured on Dreams and Cream. I talked about cooking for your own self. I honestly think that kids growing up in and AFTER my age group (18-25) are completely uninterested in cooking for themselves. Some are completely dependent on Mommy and Mcdonald's to feed them.... That cannot POSSIBLY be life.
          There is something so personal and pleasurable about preparing a dish for yourself ....and others. (get a load of that alliteration WOO!)
Read my guest post here.
 There will be more to come of me on Dreams and Cream
 I hope you guys enjoy and please please PLEASE check out the rest of Tameeca's blog.

1 comment: